[Xen-devel] Re: fs-backend on -unstable

Jody Belka wrote:
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 10:38:33PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Jody Belka, le Wed 25 Mar 2009 19:17:30 +0000, a écrit :
Apologies; it seems that there's some bug somewhere that means fs-backend
doesn't work with a pvops-dom0.
It'd be good to report that on xen-unstable.

So, as mentioned above, fs-backend isn't working on a pvops-dom0. With
non-pvops, running fs-backend looks like this:

Connection to the xenbus deamon opened successfully.
XS transaction is 3
xenbus_printf (backend/vfs/exports/0/name) <= default.
Path changed backend/vfs/exports/requests
Awaiting next connection.

However, under pvops, this is all I get:
Connection to the xenbus deamon opened successfully.
XS transaction is 3
xenbus_printf (backend/vfs/exports/0/name) <= default.

And stubdom's can't make a connection to it.

Hm, I had it working not too long ago. But there are still some issues starting hvm domains, and maybe stubdoms are also affected.

Does pv-grub work?