[Xen-devel] Re: qemu-xen: build problem with chang-set "passthrough: make management of PCI D-states by guest optional"

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:11:19AM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Simon Horman writes ("qemu-xen: build problem with chang-set "passthrough:
> make management of PCI D-states by guest optional""):
> >   pass-through.o: In function `register_real_device':
> >
> > /home/horms/projects/xen/hg/xen-unstable.hg/tools/ioemu-dir/hw/pass-through.c:3655:
> >   undefined reference to `direct_pci_power_mgmt'
> >   collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> Like Kouya Shimura, I don't see this problem.  Perhaps you have some
> clock skew or something which is tricking make into not rebuilding
> xenstore.c ?  I would suggest trying a clean rebuild.

Sorry for the noise. I took your suggestion and double checked that
the tree was clean. It is building fine now.

--
Simon Horman
  VA Linux Systems Japan K.K., Sydney, Australia Satellite Office