[Xen-devel] Xen 3.4 Features Request

Xen Developers:

As the community begins the work to close down Xen 3.4 and finalize testing, I would like to reach out to the developers who have written new features or improved existing services so I can get a complete feature update list and start working on creating short blog entries for the new features.  Please email me directly the feature you worked on and if you are interested in helping me with the blog posting. Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

(772) 621-5062