Re: [Xen-devel] Re: 2.6.28.7 domU: 32-bit emulation seems to be broken

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
Sven Köhler wrote:
Also asking the devel-list for help:

Sven Köhler schrieb:
Hi,

I cannot execute any 32-bit executables. Same problem with 2.6.29-rc7.

I compiled and linked them statically on another machine where they work
just fine! But inside the xen domU, they just segfault:

a.out[32093] general protection ip:f7f7042f sp:ffc6f2d4 error:0

Is this a knows problem? CONFIG_IA32_EMULATION is turned on!

Hm, it works for me. Can you give more detail about what you're trying to run, the kernel .config and the distro? dmesg output would have some clues too.

Oh, and what's the CPU?  AMD?