[Xen-devel] Passing arguments to Xen

Hello

I managed to modify the hypervisor to intercept the syscalls and log
them via xentrace system.

However, at the moment, i hace hard coded offsets depending on the
guest kernel. I would like to pass these offsets as parameters to the
hypervisor as it is done for Linux kernels.

For example i would like ot put in grub a line like
kernel     /boot/xen-3.3.1.gz tasks_offset=0x6c

Is this possible in Xen ?

Thanks
Fred