[Xen-devel] Re: [patch] allow pass-through devices to share guest GSI

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 07:55:45AM +0000, Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 13/03/2009 07:31, "Simon Horman" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >  With this in mind there seems little need for a separate patch that
> >   handles all machine_gsi of a guest_gsi without introducing sharing of
> >   guest_gsi.
> >
> >   I have also edited the description above.
> >
> >   I am resubmitting this single patch.
>
> Please send a patch which applies to xen-unstable tip, which includes your
> original patch.

Actually, it seems that this change has already been
applied as 19302:b5d074255c38 and 19303:6357628c678f.
Sorry for not checking that before reposting.

--
Simon Horman
  VA Linux Systems Japan K.K., Sydney, Australia Satellite Office