Re: [Xen-devel] domain id number on xen unstable

On 08/03/2009 14:32, "Andrew Lyon" <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've also noticed that if i shutdown the domain cleanly (ie from
> inside windows) then I can start it again without any problems, but if
> i have to use xm destroy then when I next try to start the domain the
> xm process hangs, if I ctrl+c the xm process the domain is listed and
> paused, I can unpause it and it seems to work ok.
>
> xenstore-ls shows that some of the domain devices etc are not removed,
> should they be when it is destroyed?

What changeset of xen-unstable are you running and when did you start seeing
this? I have my suspicions about changeset 19250, which was checked in on
Monday -- you could try reverting it (hg revert 19250), re-install dom0
tools, and see if that helps.

 -- Keir