RE: [Xen-devel] Windows SMP

  • To: "'Steve Ofsthun'" <sofsthun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 10:59:46 -0500
  • Cc: 'Dirk Utterback' <dirk.utterback@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 'Andrew Lyon' <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>, 'Keir Fraser' <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 08:00:28 -0800

Dear Steve
I am trying to apply the xen-vioapic-callback-routing.patch to xen 3.3 as
supplied by Suse 11.1. The question is: is it necessary? I use both SMP (8
cores) para-virtualized Centos 5.2 and fully-virtualized Windows SMP (4 cores).
Do you recommend that I apply this patch? Or the patch is already in Xen 3.3?
Yours
Federico