Re: [Xen-devel] pv_ops dom0 and starting domU with vif's / vbd's attached?

Christophe Saout wrote:
Hi,

ok, dom0 support in the latest xen/dom0/hackery seems to be getting into
a real usable state (for those who are lucky to get it booting).

I've been able to start a domU, but unfortunately only without vif and
vbd attached.  If I try that I get a timeout creating the device.

Make sure you're not trying to use blktab; that's not in yet. Just use file: or phys: