Re: Fw: Re: [Xen-devel] Problems with load the most recent 2.6.29-rc6 & Xen unstable on ASUS P5K Premium

Marc - A. Dahlhaus wrote:
Crashes for me on x86_32 with the same symptoms as in my last tests. even the backtraces are quite the same as the ones posted before.
I'll try an x86_64 build tomorrow...

OK, I have to admit I didn't look to closely at your results until I'd unbroken the kernel for myself. If you're seeing stack-protector-like crashes, it suggests something wrong with the kernel gs, which is likely the result of the new virtually mapped percpu areas.