Re: [Xen-devel] XenClient builds

Mike Dickson wrote:
I've pulled a build tree from the git repository for XenClient as
mentioned in Ian's talk last week at the summit.  A number of the
configurations don't build cleanly. Before I start firing away is the
xen-devel list the appropriate place to discuss XenClient or is another
list being used?

I think it's fine for now until we got a more appropriate place.

Is there a lead for the project that might take
questions about should be expected to work and what needs attention?

Well, Ian is the project lead, but I'll be happy to answer as many questions as I can too. also if you know about anything that doesn't build out of the box, please let me know.

--
Vincent