Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [RFC] RAS(Part II)--MCA enalbing in XEN

Jiang, Yunhong wrote:
> Frank/Christopher, can you please give more comments for it, or you are OK
> with this?
> For the action reporting mechanism, we will send out a proposal for review
> soon.

I'm ok with this. We need a little more information on the AMD
mechanism, but it seems to me that we can fit this in.

Sometime this week, I'll also send out the last of our changes that
haven't been sent upstream to xen-unstable yet. Maybe we can combine
some things in to one patch, like the telemetry handling changes that
Gavin did. The other changes are error injection (for debugging) and
panic crash dump support for our FMA tools, but those are probably only
interesting to us.

- Frank