[Xen-devel] Explore the source code

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Patrick Archibal <bugpb60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:02:42 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 09:03:15 -0800

Hello,

I have a lots of questions about xen. Also, i would like to explore the code in order to have a better understand of (i  hope) how xen works.

I have untar the source code, but i'm really lost. I'm a newbie in thatbut i want to learn how to read the code.

Can someone tell me how the archive is organized ? What folders are important or not ?
In fact, i would like to have some basis and how i can begin this type of gait.

Thanks in advance
Patrick Archibal

Vous voulez savoir ce que vous pouvez faire avec le nouveau Windows Live ? Lancez-vous !