Re: [Xen-devel] bring up Hypervisor on large (512GB) memory

Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 10/02/2009 08:47, "Keir Fraser" <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> The regression is an omission on my part. I just need to bring your
>> 'auto-sizing' logic back in, to correctly size the relocation area that I
>> allocate for Xen-plus-bitmap. I'll get it done later today hopefully.
>
> It was less broken than I remembered and the patch is really small. It's
> changeset 19188 (also attached to this email).
>
>  -- Keir

I thought I'd give it a try to see if I can "port" this fix to 3.1.4,
but didnt' get very far. Looks like xenheap is getting exhausted. It
appears it has to be in low 2GB.

Do you think it's even worth exploring this further, or are there too
many issues backporting this?

Thanks a lot,
Mukesh