Re: [Xen-devel] Reproduced error when creating Intrepid HVM at Xen Unstable Dom0(vmlinuz-2.6.29-rc5-tip)

Boris Derzhavets writes ("[Xen-devel] Reproduced error when creating Intrepid
HVM at Xen Unstable Dom0(vmlinuz-2.6.29-rc5-tip)"):
> After fresh port Xen Unstable:-
> xs_read(/local/domain/0/device-model/1/xen_extended_power_mgmt): read error

This emssage is not important.

> "If we assign the device that doesn't have Power Management Capability
> Structure to guest domain, qemu accesses NULL pointer."

And this is not relevant to you, unless you are trying to pass through
PCI devices to your HVM guest.

Having said that, Yuji Shimada's patch should be in staging now and
should be pushed to qemu-xen-unstable very shortly.

Ian.