RE: [Xen-devel] xenoprof missing xen symbols on x86_64 dom0

  This problem usually happens when oprofile is using a kernel image that does
not correspond to the running kernel.
  Make sure you are specifying the right kernel image on the opcontrol command.
  Oprofile keeps previously used kernel images under the directory
/root/.oprofile (assuming your are logged in as root).
  Sometimes this may have an old kernel which may not correspond to the current
kernel and may be mistakenly used by oprofile.
  Try removing this directory and then run oprofile specifying the right kernel
image using option --vmlinux (use the non compressed version of the kernel
image).
  That is all I can think of. I hopee this helps

  Renato