Re: [Xen-devel] xend start error

Quoting Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>:

Ok, Jeremy , i am on misleading way , but second person succeeded
follow same instructions. Jon definitely has compiled kernel and was able
to load it under Xen Unstable, if he tried command:-

# /etc/init.d/xend  start

You are developing new git repos , we can just guess and try

Boris, I have read this email a couple of times and just want to make sure you are clear on what happened to my install.

I just forgot to add the /etc/fstab line for 'xenfs'. After that line was added the machine booted just fine and 'xend' started without errors.

Jon