Re: [Xen-devel] Memory mapping

Well, first of all, i did a wrong copy and paste when i mapped the
code, the mask i apply is 0xFFFFE000.

I checked the control registers, cr0 and cr3 to ensure that paging is
used, i just have to understand now how it is implemented.

Digging right now in several file, prom mm.c to page.h, paging.h to
understand how i can walk through the memory.

Any hint or pointer to documentation would be helpful

Thanks
Fred

Le Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:58:24 +0100,
Frederic Beck <frederic.beck@xxxxxxxx> a Ãcrit :