RE: [Xen-devel] Re: [RFC] RAS(Part II)--MCA enalbing in XEN

Yes, agree.

>So, doing some more work there in some cases is probably the
>best thing
>to do, even though there is natural resistance to adding more code to
>the hypervisor.

We all agree to keep HV less code, and we will try to reduce the LOC in next
round patch.

>The main thing that I don't quite understand the benefits of
>is the vMCE
>code, which is why I asked if there are examples of where that
>approach
>would work better.

Please see my mail I just sent out, you can also refer to
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2008-12/msg00643.html.

Thanks
Yunhong Jiang