Re: [Xen-devel] comprehensive documentation of clock-related options for HVM guests

It's also worth pointing out that NTP synchronisation in dom0 does not
affect HVM guest synchronisation at all. And in general that would be very
hard to do in a way that isn't fragile. The only solutions I can see here
for absolute time synchronisation are a PV driver or daemon for time
handling (which we do not currently have for any type of HVM guest) or
perform NTP synchronisation in the guest itself (our time handling should be
accurate enough for an ntp daemon to latch onto it).

 -- Keir