[Xen-devel] crash in page_list_* macro

I can't make heads nor tails (pun intended) of how to use
the new page_list_* macros.  I have created a page_list
but at some point when I try to do a page_list_remove_head()
on the list (which, yes, had been initialized -- statically),
the list has been corrupted (causing a bad pointer dereference).

Is the memory where the list header is stored overloaded and
sometimes overwritten for other purposes?  Note all pages
on my page_list have been gotten via pi=alloc_domheap_pages(0,0,0).
Next I use va=page_to_virt(pi), use the page for awhile,
use pi=virt_to_page(va) and put it on the page_list, then
later when I page_list_remove_head(my_page_list), the
list pointers are apparently corrupt.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan