Re: [Xen-devel] pv_ops with xen-3.3

Quoting Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps

apt-get install mercurial +

(You may need to add this to your ~/.hgrc file:
[extensions]
hgext.mq=
)

Thanks Boris,

I am working with a source only machine so I don't have apt or yum or smart or any of the tools that would make this a lot easier. I had to install 'quilt' and link that to my /usr/lib/python2.5/ directory and add the .hgrc file for my user. After that, everything is moving along smoothly. I am building the kernel now.

Jon