Re: [Xen-devel] Tracebacks from dom0 pvops changeset 2342

M A Young wrote:
I tried again with the genuine changeset 2342 (2350 won't build for me, I get the error
arch/x86/kernel/early_printk.c: In function 'early_dbgp_init':
arch/x86/kernel/early_printk.c:827: error: 'PAGE_KERNEL_NOCACHE' undeclared (first use in this function) arch/x86/kernel/early_printk.c:827: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once arch/x86/kernel/early_printk.c:827: error: for each function it appears in.) ) and the resulting dmesg is essentially the same, but without the pte related tracebacks, so the first two are still there.

Erm, yes. The x86-unify-* block of patches is a bit problematic; I probably should have left them commented out. If you remove/comment out them all, then it should build OK.

BTW, I'm in the middle of migrating this patch queue into git, which will then be the official home for all Xen/pvops work. It should be ready in the next day or so.