RE: [Xen-devel] vpt periodic timer and vhpet

I read those comments, and agree that 1st expected expiration from now
could be different from period, but I don't see the necessity to emulate
this difference for a periodic timer, since later expirations could be also
inaccurate which is handled by vpt logic. Then why 1st trigger needs special
care?

CC peter now.

Thanks,
Kevin