Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] xen ocaml tools

Patrick Colp wrote:
I'm really excited to see somebody else working on an OCaml XenStore! I was wondering if you could tell me what the difference are between this implementation and the one I recently released to the community?
this is a bit hard to tell without testing your version.

but i think the main difference is the way we handle transactions, which should provide a stable average time to commit transactions when having lots of xenstore traffic from guests.
I think it would be great if we could work together to merge our work so we can get the best of both worlds.
yes, it would be nice to not have 2 needlessly "competing" versions.
hopefully we can make that happens at some point.

--
Vincent