[Xen-devel] xen domU malloc help

Hi Friends,
                 how to allocate memory for a domU from some memory behind a PCI device.

if the guest.conf used to boot up a domU specifies "memory=128",
how to make sure that some of the memory pages get allocated from the range I specify.
(the range is the memory behind a pci device).

Please do send me your ideas/suggestions/questions,
regards,
Dinesh C

Discover your phone style & WIN a Windows Mobile phone. Your style! Try it now!