[Xen-devel] Question about paravirt_ops (hardware_subarch in boot.txt)

Hi,

I have a question about paravirt_ops switch on Xen tool side.
According to boot.txt 2.07(for example linux-2.6.28/Documentations/x86/boot.txt)
"hardware_subarch" sets the boot hypervisor.
(for lguest and Xen)

but Xen code does not have the code which write the "hardware_subarch"

In my survey, the patch which writes value "hardware_subarch" is already posted.
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-06/msg00619.html
But It does not included xen-unstable at this moment.

Would you point the installation procedure on Xen side?

or paravirt_ops(x86) for Xen supports another method to boot?
(like option rom for vmi)

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI