Re: [Xen-users] Xen/Linux on Macbook Pro

  • To: Mick.Jordan@xxxxxxx
  • From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:36:05 -0200
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:36:50 -0800

I have Xen (booting via GRUB) on my Macbook Air, but I do not have Mac OSX, I completely wipe out OSX... But there is only one issue that I can't solve: Every boot needs to be done via Ubuntu Server CD and on SysLinux, I select "Booting from first harddisk" to see GRUB.

 I'm sure you can use rEFIt instead of Boot Camp to access GRUB's menu and then start Xen...

Good luck!
Thiago