Re: [Xen-devel] Xen with dom0 pvops on ultra-recent "git tip" kernel on x86_64

Hello Christophe,

Christophe Saout schrieb:
Hi everyone,

I am very excited to see that dom0 pvops is finally coming close to
working, so I wanted to give it a try.

>From the description it was not clear to me which kernel to chose as
base for the patches.hg, so I took the latest (that was ~ 2 weeks ago)
kernel on git.kernel.org I could find (post-2.6.28 git tip at that
point).
Just follow the instructions on this wiki page:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps

You could also search the Archives of xen-devel beginning around November 2008 for more
informations...

Marc