RE: [Xen-devel] Windows SMP

That's basically what I meant, and also what KVM does today.
VM-exit in such case is only proactively requested by vmcall
in inserted lines if Xen emulation logic has to be involved.

>different. I can do that without too much fuss but if there is
>something
>faster then even better.

If you compare to VM-exit overhead for every TPR access, above
is already far far faster. Of course fewer memory accesses used
in inserted lines, less overhead you'll see then.:-)

Thanks,
Kevin