Re: [Xen-devel] Windows SMP

  • To: Venefax <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Dirk Utterback" <dirk.utterback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:39:31 -0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:40:05 -0800

   It seems something wrong. It is hard to achieve linear performance with more processors, but it should be at least something "normal".  Another choice might be halsign turbogate drivers. I used it half a year ago, and it is stable and performance is really nice.