RE: [Xen-devel] guest attempted write to read-only memory page.

I make a quick test, that warning disappears after moving disable
action post rom_scan. But I haven't found the place triggering such
write violation, as in previous revision write access is also disabled
before rom_scan. It could come from recent bochs update on
expansion rom part by 18931.

Thanks,
Kevin