RE: [Xen-devel] disable qemu PCI devices in HVM domains

Steven,

I've just tried applying the patches and the last one doesn't quite
apply - this is the resulting qemu-xen.h.rej file:

***************
*** 91,96 ****
  char *xenstore_device_model_read(int domid, char *key, unsigned int
*len);
  char *xenstore_read_battery_data(int battery_status);
  int xenstore_refresh_battery_status(void);

  /* xenfbfront.c */
  int xenfb_pv_display_init(DisplayState *ds);
--- 91,98 ----
  char *xenstore_device_model_read(int domid, char *key, unsigned int
*len);
  char *xenstore_read_battery_data(int battery_status);
  int xenstore_refresh_battery_status(void);
+ int xenstore_pv_driver_build_blacklisted(uint16_t product_number,
+                                          uint32_t build_nr);

  /* xenfbfront.c */
  int xenfb_pv_display_init(DisplayState *ds);

Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I have the wrong version of the git
tree?

After adding the lines manually it compiles, and I'll test it a bit
later.

James