Re: [Xen-devel] PyGRUB booting a ISO image...

Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro, le Thu 18 Dec 2008 01:43:25 -0200, a écrit :
>  Can I use PyGRUB to boot an ISO image (with vmlinuz plus Xen guest support
> builtin) and start installation inside a PVM Domain?!

That'd be quite hard to do it completely automatically, as the guest
provides a bootloader that assumes a full BIOS etc. for its basic IO.

You can however extract the kernel, initrd and kernel parameters from
the ISO and give them in your xen configuration file.

Samuel