RE: [Xen-devel] can't create any more pv-on-hvm domains after~38under 3.3-testing

> On 12/12/2008 04:56, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> >> Notice only 1 DomPage entry now? Does that mean anything?
> >>

> > I have identified the two pages - if I do 'xm create leaktest' then
'xm
> > list -l leaktest' it gives me the store_mfn and console_mfn. Those
two
> > mfn's match the two pages left over once the domain is destroyed.
Does
> > that help?
>
> Might mean xenstored hasn't noticed that the domain is dead, hence
hasn't
> released resources and notified other dameons such as xenconsoled?
Sounds
> more likely some interaction with your dom0 distro than the fact you
run
> on AMD.

How readily could you test a 64 bit Dom0? I'm just trying to figure out
how I could set up a 32 bit Dom0, but I'm not sure that doing so would
prove anything as the cause could still be my 64 bit Dom0 or 64 bit
Dom0's in general...

James