Re: [Xen-devel] pv_ops dom0 USB fixed

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 12:05:32PM -0800, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
Ian Campbell noticed a missing TLB flush which was causing the USB crashes/failures when booting the pvops dom0 kernel. With that fixed, enabling USB boots reliably and seems to work.

Nice!

Its quite possible this will also improve matters with ATA/SATA controllers, though I haven't tested it so far.

Anyway, its a significant fix and its worth trying the current pvops patch queue again. Please tell me what you find.

Hmm.. against what kernel/tree are these patches?

See the wiki ;)

Pull the kernel.org/hg/linux-2.6 tree, "hg update $(cat KERNEL_VERSION)", then "hg qpush -a"