------- Original Message -------
Sender : Max Kumskoy<mkumskoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date : 2008-12-09 22:17 (GMT+09:00)
Title : [Xen-devel] wimax support

Dear all,

I am a junior developer in wimax lab, our project involves virtualization of end-user device, such as Nokia n810 built on TI HS OMAP 2420, 400Mhz or htc t8290 - Qualcomm® ESM7206A™ 528 Mhz.

I was wondering if there is a xen version available for mobile devices. Another question is virtualization of wimax module: is it possible?

Thanks.

-max