Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Reuse QEMU image for HVM?

Jun Koi wrote:

> I did that, and also with "boot = 'c'", butstill have the same
> problem: VM crashed immediately when start to boot OS. The screen
> shows that only BIOS was successfully initialized.
>
> Do you have any idea on how to debug this problem?

I think it is probably due to a version change in a device or in the
firmware, maybe it is just the version string that has changed.

It would be worth to test with a linux image too and see what happens:
if it crashes linux will be much easier to debug, if it doesn't it means
it is probably just a version string that changed somewhere.