[Xen-devel] oops when re-loading the scsibk module

I got an oops when re-loading the scsibk (pvscsi backend) module. The
steps I followed were:

. load scsibk module
. boot a domain and then use scsi-attach to a domain (may work with scsi
device in the config but I haven't tested)
. shutdown/destroy the domain
. unload scsibk module
. load scsibk module with log_print_stat=1 (the parameter may not be
required to make it crash, but it is what I was doing)

This appears to be readily reproducible on my system - if you can't
reproduce it then I'll investigate further.

Thanks

James