From: bo ma [mailto:kyle.ma83@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 1:37 AM
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Nakajima, Jun; Xin, Xiaohui
Subject: EPT walks for guest page table

Hi,

I am really confused about  NPT walks for guest page table , and  eager to know the details about it.
It is  treated as data writes even if the access itself is a code read in AMD NPT.I just want to know : is it the same in EPT?

Could anyone help me? I would like to know that very much

Thank you in advance

Bo Ma