Re: [Xen-devel] Build errors with Xen: #18796, Xen0: #728

More than usual? Did it break the build?

Getting some build warnings from Linux is not unusual, and many of your
logged warnings are in files which we do not even modify. Linux kernel
warnings will not usually break the build since Linux does not specify
-Werror to gcc.

 -- Keir