Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.27 - SMP enabled, but only 1 CPU

Ingo Molnar wrote:
a "cleanup" impact line is only added if the change is not intended to have any side-effects whatsoever.

We can drop it but it would be really nice to figure out what's going on. In a very quick late-night look i cannot see anything particularly weird about it, but based on the type of changes it does there are three leading candidates: lost high 32 bits, zero extend problem, or incorrect types.

Yeah, I couldn't see anything either. It's a reasonable cleanup (I never did understand that struct page * cast), but its always nicer when cleanups don't break working code ;).