Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.27 - SMP enabled, but only 1 CPU

Christopher S. Aker wrote:
Christopher S. Aker wrote:
Same thing with x86_64 domUs.  I'll try reverting back to the -rcs...

Here are the test results from the past few kernel versions:

2.6.26        - Brought up 4 CPUs
2.6.26.7    - Brought up 4 CPUs
2.6.27-rc1    - Brought up 1 CPUs
2.6.27        - Brought up 1 CPUs
2.6.28-rc3 - Brought up 1 CPUs, eventually dies with: http://p.linode.com/1408

Hope that helps.  Let me know if there's anything else I can do!

I couldn't repro it with 64 bit on -rc1.  Trying 32 bit and -rc2 now.