[Xen-devel] different event channel for each DomainU ???

 hi,

Could anybody answer me the following question?
I have two DomainU  with the same configuration. I check xenstore, each vif use the same event channel id. that is, 7.

Could anybody tell me  whether netfront in each DomainU uses differnt event channel to communicate with netback in Domain0 or shares the same event channel?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Yaody

网易邮箱10周年,技术见证辉煌