Re: [Xen-devel] iommu: mapping reserved region failed - Q35 -VT-DIssue

Han, Weidong schrieb:
> Yes, this output is complete and helpful. I found the problem exists in
> domain_context_mapping(), which never succeeds. Thus result in other
> problems. Can you add some printk to locate where it fails?

I will if you advice me how to do where exactly.

> In addition, I suggest you don't add extra graphic card into your machine, as
> I know it may introduce issues on Q35.

Problem is that i want to use the pci-e card for my hvm guest and the
onboard one for dom0. it seems that both the onboard and pci-e one
cant work alongside, so iam forced to add another one.

Regards

--
Stefan