[Xen-devel] can gdbserver-xen debug paravirtual guest?

Hello,

I saw a paper, Evolution in Kernel Debugging using Hardware
Virtualization With Xen, which talks about using gdbserver-xen to debug
unmodified guest with full virtualization.

The flow is :

gdb --1-- gdbserver-xen --2-- libxenctrl --3-- privcmd --4-- hypercall
--5-- xen hypervisor infrastructure for debugging

I think the interactions 1~4 are independent of paravirtualization or
full virtualization, And the last one is independent of gdbserver-xen.
So I want to know, whether the gdbserver-xen can be used to debug
paravirtual guest?

Thanks,
Wu