Re: [Xen-devel] qemu-xen commit logs

Isaku Yamahata writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] qemu-xen commit logs"):
> I'd also like to see qemu-xen-unstable commit log mail.
> I suppose many people want it.
> There would be more chances for more people to review.

Yes, absolutely.  Sorry I haven't done this yet.  I've been buried in
bringing our qemu up to date with the big changes in qemu upstream
since the last merge which was during the 3.3 release cycle.

That's done now (I'm just sorting the branches and writing an
announcement now) so I should have this set up in the next few days.

Ian.