[Xen-devel] Re: The memory type of non-RAM address is WB by default?

The issue with setting the WB/UC boundary at top of RAM rather than at 3.75G
is that this boundary is general no more than page-aligned. Hence you'd need
tens of variable MTRR ranges to express it; considerably more than the eight
which we supply. This is because of the requirement for each such range to
be power-of-two sized and aligned.

 -- Keir