[Xen-devel] Does the guest OS of xen support CONFIG_SCHED_MC?

Hello everybody:

   When I build guest OS for D0 and DU, I found that they did not support CONFIG_SCHED_MC.
   I think that if they support CONFIG_SCHED_MC, there will be more VCPU idle, and it is good for power management.
   So, I do not know why guest OS of xen forbids us to use CONFIG_SCHED_MC.
   I use Xen-3.3.0 and Linux-2.6.18.8 for guest OS.
   Thank you very much!

Zhang Xiang

National Research Center for Intelligent Computing Systems,

Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences

Oct 14th, 2008