çåï Re: çåïRe: [Xen-devel] about pvgrub

Thanks  samuel, zhang dd, wang zhigang. I have start pvgrub
successfully. Thanks you very much.

best regards,
-- James
>>> Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 08å10æ10æ äå 16:36

Zhang, Dongdong, le Fri 10 Oct 2008 14:55:00 +0800, a Ãcrit :
>     if you see "grubdom>", this maybe grub can't find its config file
>     Check your harddisk partition number to make sure that is correct
or check the position of grub config file

Or check at the pv-grub prompt with root and find commands that it is
able to read it there.

Samuel